Order Manager for Contract Closure
6 days left
- Full Time
General and technical background:
- Experience in engineering and procurement construction projects.
- Engineering background preferred.
- Nuclear projects experience is preferred.
- Experience in Order Management / Contract Management, preferably in Contract closure phase.
- Experience in negotiation.
- Analytical mind.
- Technical background as well as commercial background.
Proficient English, able to write contractual letters, Contract amendments, and documents to be issued to the subcontractors.
Travels might be required at Suppliers premises in Finland or abroad.
Within the Supply Chain Project Department, the main mission of the Order Manager for Contract Closure is to handle in full autonomy several orders according to the Project strategy and to ensure the recovery of all required documentation and the Contract Closure within quality, cost and schedule targets.
You will be the main point of contact for suppliers.
- Close coordination with the engineering, inspection, construction and final documentation teams, as well as commissioning team when needed.
- Leading contractual meetings whit suppliers and issuance of related minutes of meeting.
- Participating when necessary to audits and Inspections at Suppliers premises.
- Management of the correspondence.
- Follow-up tools update (VPRM)
- Change management: Negotiating, writing and having approved orders changes.
- Contract Management and follow up on bonds, guarantees, acceptance certificates.
- Invoices reviews and validation.
- Management of claims of subcontractors.
- Contract Closing.
- Budget preparation and follow up.
- Risk and opportunity management.
- Fully responsibility of the Nl2 orders administration until closure.
- Manage Contracts including installation or commissioning.
- Purchase Order placement.
Thomas Thor Associates is a recruitment and consulting organisation dedicated to the nuclear industry. We recruit for roles in nuclear new build, operations, decommissioning, research and waste management and our clients include nuclear regulators, operators, engineering companies and research organisations.
How to apply?
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward you CV to l,firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lourdes Lopez on +31 20 622 889 for an informal discussion on this or other opportunities.
Apply for Order Manager for Contract Closure
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly