Commissioning Site Leader – LNG Plant
We are looking for an experienced Comissioning Site Leader for our client's Integrated LNG plant project.
Comissioning Site Leader will be in charge of commissioning of the Inlet and Process areas withing the initial plant start-up and train 1-3 commissinong. Role is site-based and implies 45/45 rotations to the Arctics.
- Higher education in engineering (preferably in oil and gas, oil refining, petrochemical industry)
- Commissioning works experience at industrial sites (preferably in the oil and gas sector); work experience (minimum 5 years) on a similar position in the implementation of major projects in the oil and gas sector and / or LNG
- Knowledge of commissioning management systems like OPERCOM®, as well as software for the completion of works management
- Knowledge of Russian legislation and commissining industry standards
- Good communication skills and ability to interact effectively with companies and contractors
- Ability to work in a team, knowledge management, possessing leadership qualities for effective coordination of the service
- Managing the commisioning service in one's area of ??responsibility
- The introduction of safe work practices on the site and ensuring the safe and efficient execution of commissioning works in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Company
- Ensuring the implementation and application of the rules of simultaneous execution of works, as well as the issuance of the permit system on the procedures approved by the Company
- Carrying out technical assessment and examination carried out preparatory and commissioning.
- Ensuring the proper implementation of the Contractors contractual obligations relating to the preparation and carrying out commissioning work, including for compliance with the legal framework of the Russian Federation.
- Ensuring the development of appropriate reporting on ongoing commissioning.
- Assessment of the progress of work in comparison with the planned figures, the proposal of corrective measures.
- Control over proper implementation of commissioning and start-up works carried out by contractors and equipment suppliers.
- Implementation of the survey and commissioning works in accordance with the approved examination procedure.
- Review, comment and approve documentation set on the stages of pre-commissioning and commissioning ready to begin - after consideration / approval of the company RMC Leader.
- Ensuring the proper completion of critical works and deficiencies; Review, comment and approve Kit documentation for installation and commissioning at the stage of readiness for launch (RFSU).
- Control over the launch and operation of a temporary common facilities and the time the Company's facilities.
- Ensuring the proper implementation of work on the conservation and maintenance of the equipment at the site on the basis of stages of readiness for commissioning.