Territory Manager - Midwest
7 days left
- Full Time
A Global Leader of water treatment disinfection equipment and solutions is currently looking for a full time Territory Manager to develop their sales and service offerings in the Midwest.
This role is responsible for supporting the sales targets for their water treatment technologies for the municipal and industrial sector in the Midwest region of the U.S. Can be based anywhere in North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Illinois, or Wisconsin.
- Minimum of 2 years of industry experience in sales, marketing, and product development
- Previous experience and knowledge with Water/Wastewater equipment sales
- Knowledge of filtration and disinfection technologies desirable
- Bachelor's of Science degree in Engineering
- Strong leadership, supervisory, prioritization and communication skills (written and verbal) are necessary to help define, develop and enforce initiatives.
- Must be a self-starter, sales driven, and goal oriented.
This position will require 50% travel throughout the region.
Please apply with your most up to date resume, and I commit to responding in a timely manner to set up a call.
Apply for Territory Manager - Midwest
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly