Sample Catcher OR Junior Mudlogger
4 days left
- Full Time
My client, who is an international leader in oilfield service activities, is seeking 4 Safety Catchers who are located in the Greeley, Colorado area to start work as early as next week!
You must have a Safe Land (PEC) and/or Rig Pass (IADC) certificate to apply for this position.
Location: Weld County, Colorado (only considering local candidates)
Duration: 3 month contract
Schedule: 12 hour shifts, day or night
Interviews Process: 1 stage (telephone interview)
Start Date: Tuesday, November 16, 2016
- Must have Safe Land (PEC) and/or Rig Pass (IADC) certification
- 0-1 years experience on a drilling rig or a junior mudlogger
- Carries out the collection, the processing and description of cuttings samples, from the planned lagged depths and intervals
- Assists in core recovery and core description when required
- Ability to effectively listen and follow directions
- Provide own steel toed boots
If you are local to the Weld County area and have the required certifications please apply immediately; I commit to responding in a timely manner. The hiring manager will conduct telephone interview on Tuesday, November 15th!
Recruiter: Marina Casiano
Direct Line: 832-900-5912
Apply for Sample Catcher OR Junior Mudlogger
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly