2 days left
- Full Time
EDF Energy is a core part of the EDF Group, one of the largest energy companies in Europe with key business operations in the UK, France, Italy, Belgium and Poland. We are the UK's leading generator and supplier of low carbon energy, producing around one-fifth of the nation's electricity and employing more than 15,000 people. We operate nuclear, coal and gas power stations, wind farms, and combined heat & power plants. We have a focus on safe, dependable energy generation and an ethos of service excellence. We intend to play a leading role in new nuclear build in the UK and secure a bright future for the combined business and its employees.
As one of the UK's largest energy companies, there's a huge amount of opportunity available for finance professionals here. Our Finance Division comprises various business units, including, Customers, Generation, Nuclear New Build and Corporate Finance. Each of these has its own challenges and rewards - and each will help you to build a well-rounded skill set. At EDF Energy our finance professionals are seen as part of the wider business team. And wherever you go, you'll learn how energy markets work, the challenges we face as an industry and the actions we need to take to overcome them.
The Domain Architect is accountable to the Service Owner for knowledge, understanding and governance of the end to end IT service and technical architecture that underpins the relevant business unit across core business functions and areas for NNB, Generation, Corporate and Customers.
With 'delivery of operational service' at the core, the post-holder has accountability for ensuring that the architecture is being well maintained by the partners, invested in at the right level and that change from whatever source (BAU or Project) is not putting the service at undue risk.
The Enterprise IT operating environment is complex, meaning that our stakeholders' needs are constantly shifting and evolving, in several dimensions:
In order to meet the challenges presented by a complex environment, the Enterprise IT team needs to work with the right culture and in an effective way. This means we are:
- Customer Centric - so that we structure ourselves and our work around the needs of our customers
- Empowered - so that we give our people the ability to solve problems with our customers
- Agile - so that we continually adapt to the changing needs of our customers
- Value Focused - so that we always focus on the most valuable things for our customers
- Accountable - so that it's clear who is accountable for what and that accountability is visibly discharged
- Employee Friendly - so that we don't lose what makes this a great place to work and develop
Qualifications & Experience: