Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager – HVAC & BMS
Key Skills: B2B, sales, business development, controls, building systems
Location: Sweden (Stockholm or Gothenburg)
Salary / Package: SEK 45,000 – 50,000 + Uncapped Bonus + Car + Full Package
Timeframe: Role has full sign off and budget
Interviews: Can be held at a time to suit within 1-3 weeks
Recruitment Partner: Airswift Account Manager: Karren Mounsey
Key Words: Building Service Management, Control Systems, HVAC, Heating, Ventilation, Technical Sales, Business Development
We are an international business, specialising in integrated building management systems and we have one of the fastest growing brands in this sector. For over a decade, we have been offering systems that are precisely tailored to the demands of the commercial, public, and mixed buildings sectors across Europe.
We are pleased to announce that due to increased customer demand, we are looking to appoint a new Business Developer to strengthen our team in Sweden.
- Manage a portfolio of existing accounts and identification of new account opportunities to produce the required turnover and necessary growth for the business
- Strategic identification and acquisition of new customers
- Growing the sales of controllers and field devices
- Promoting BMS solutions to Engineering Consultants, End-users and Contractors,
- Delivery of CPD seminars to Specifiers and participate in regional and National promotional events;
- Assisting the Partners in front of consultants and end users;
- Writing of technical specifications to meet the needs of specifiers and end users o Running exhibition stands.
- Ideally a technical education diploma, preferably Electrical / Engineering related.
- Proven track record in B2B sales, developing business with Partners, Consultants and End Users, preferably from the HVAC or BMS sectors.
- Energy, confidence and determination to sell market leading products.
- Must be a team player but must be highly motivated and self-reliant.
- Fluent Swedish, ideally able to understand Danish, and good English skills.
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills with strong analytical and presentation skills.
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift, and the account manager Karren Mounsey.