Survey Manager – Part Time
Survey Manager - Offshore Development - Scotland - Part Time (3 days a week)
Survey manager to sit within development team for the duration of the tendering, survey and reporting period of geophysical and benthic surveys.
Role to commence on 1st December for the duration of 1 year (subject to survey reporting) 3 days a week
- To provide survey management support to the offshore development team for the duration of tendering, survey and reporting period of geophysical and benthic surveys.
- Technical support following the appointment of the geophysical survey contractor, throughout the survey works and through to the completion of the final reports.
- The main driver for this task is to ensure that all data acquisition, cataloging, storage, processing, interpretation and reporting functions are conducted in accordance with agreed procedures and are fit for purpose.
- Lead in the technical review of tender returns and lead in the drafting of a technical review of tenderers bids.
- Participate in interviews for the tender award
- Support in the procurement process as directed by Snr Project Manager
- Lead in the obtaining of any pre works permission (for example The Crown Estate Small Works Consent).
- Lead in ensure any methodology that requires regulator sign off prior to, during or post the survey is obtained
- Attend the survey kick off meeting
- Review and comment on the survey contractor's method statements / Project Execution Plan (PEP), Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) plan, Emergency Response Plan (ERP) and any other relevant survey documentation
- Act as day to day contact for survey client reps and contractor prior to and during survey mobilisation ensuring HSE, data management and reporting matters are managed appropriately
- Manage the delivery of the final survey reports
- Manage financial reporting on the survey contract
Summary on Airswift:
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply now!