Electrical Project Engineer – Solar PV Design
Do you have at least 10 years’ experience in electrical project design, in particular low voltage and DC configuration?
My client are a leading European Solar PV developer and EPC. They are doing exceptionally well right now and as a result are looking to strengthen their team.
One of these roles is for a well experienced Electrical Project Engineer. Reporting directly into the Director of Operations this sees you in a senior and autonomous role.
Key responsibilities are:
- Detailed electrical design (LV and DC)
- Feasibility design and cost calculation
- Prepare tender documents in relation to electrical aspects
- Support the project managers with the correct deliverables for the project
- You will be the single point of contact for the distribution network operators
The role will be based from my client’s HQ in Belgium with your contacts across the country as well as the Netherlands. Therefore Dutch language is a must. You will also bring an engineering degree and at least 8 years relevant experience. Solar PV design will be highly advantageous.
If you see yourself working for a forward thinking and dynamic organisation at the forefront of the industry, please apply now…