Executive - HSEQ
- Co-ordinate with third parties for monitoring & measurement and surveys.
- Manage the entire internal Audit(s) cycle - Plan/schedule, report tracking and closure.
- Co-ordination with all departments for certification body audits.
- Effective Document and Data Control for HSEQ systems development.
- Assist in preparing HSEQ CAPEX & REVEX budget
- Provides assistance to Manager -HSEQ in implementation of management systems & Group requirements on HSSEQ fields
- Receive, read, understand & disseminate guidelines received from RM-Asia Pacific Office and implement the same.
- Engineering graduate with Qualification in HSEQ field will be added advantage.
- Experience Minimum 2 years, of which 1 year in a management systems related work.