Project Cost Controller
Project Cost Controller
We are currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Project Controls Manager to join a world class leading multidisciplinary engineering and design firm, working on a wide variety of exciting and challenging signature projects across mainland Europe with values in excess of £1bn
- Responsible for determining budget allocations and executing approval documentation as the associated contract and purchase order packages are requisitioned and awarded.
- Supply assistance to the Procurement and Contract Administration Groups in the preparation of related pricing and ancillary data contract document schedules.
- Accountable for processing of related invoices and monitoring of paid costs.
- Observes project scope by maintaining commercial awareness of each responsible package through understanding of the awarded work scope, the payment terms, commercial conditions, potential variations, project strategies, package status and interface with other contract works.
- Supply continual and timely estimates of the value of work completed based on collected progress data and other supporting documentation.
- Ensure accuracy of Time costs allocation through investigating time-sheet errors and incorrect coding.
- Produce detailed annual budget and monthly/quarterly forecasts identifying cost efficiencies and strategies.
- Supply continual and timely collection of installed quantities and expended workhours, and delivers input into the Cost Control System and reporting of resultant progress data.
- Distinguish and report cost and progress variations to that planned (budgeted) or previously reported.
- Establishment of the associated contract and purchase order packages in the Cost Control System in a manner consistent with the commercial requirements of the packages and the project cost control procedures.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience as a Project Cost Controller or Project Cost Engineer.
- Relevant experience of working within a similar role (energy, renewables, and civils’ & infrastructure industries)
- Ideally 5 years’ + project controls management experience.
- Ability to be self-motivated and work co-operatively as part of a team.
- Degree Educated.
In return you will be rewarded with a highly competitive professional package and a superb scope for progression.
Please contact Anthony Dillon to arrange a confidential chat.