We are currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Procurement Manager to join a world class leading multidisciplinary engineering and design firm, working on a wide variety of exciting and challenging signature projects across mainland Europe with values in excess of £1bn
- Manage and deliver robust business end process to deliver reporting and performance measurement, analysing the results and taking action to improve performance
- Continuously evaluate and optimise processes for the specific business
- Lead, define and implement category strategies across a selected portfolio
- Ensure that the tendering process is managed in compliance with client procurement procedures Ensure that the negotiation and award of the portfolio of contracts meet project objectives.
- Implementing progress and cost management, preparation of contract specific progress reports and reporting and participating in periodic contract reviews
- Develop and own preferred service providers & strategic partnerships to deliver best value for KWS and our clients, ensuring that these service providers can be relied on to deliver high quality, value for money services
- Implement, maximise rebates from service providers / subcontractors, working with the central administration team to ensure that these are properly recorded and tracked
- Managing Supplier / Contractor commercial relationships
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience within a similar role within the oil & gas, energy, process, civils & infrastructure industries.
- Excellent understanding of contract performance measurement, risk management and change and claim management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional analytical, numerical and planning skills.
- Ability to be self-motivated and work co-operatively as part of a team.
- Degree Educated.
In return you will be rewarded with a highly competitive professional package and a superb scope for progression.
Please contact Anthony Dillon to arrange a confidential chat.