Power Systems Engineer
- Full Time
Hydrogen are currently working with a leading Engineering Consultancy within the Electrical Transmission and Distribution sector.
Due to extensive growth in the industry, they are looking for a Power Systems Engineer for their offices in Glasgow.
My client provides consulting advice and expertise covering network modelling for a number of high profile projects both UK and internationally.
The post holder will be involved in the analysis and modelling of existing and proposed projects for a range of off/onshore, industrial, generation, distribution and utility projects based both in the UK and internationally.
- Qualified to M.Eng Degree Level or equivalent in one of the following disciplines: Power/Power Systems Engineering or Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Chartered Engineer or eligible to work towards this.
- Experience in one or more of the following: DIgSILENT , PSS/e, EDSA, IPSA, ETAP, PSCAD-EMTDC, PTW.
- Protection experience preferred.
- Successful candidates will be prepared to commute overseas for short periods.
Along with a very competitive package, the client can offer long term career progression and development, with exposure to some of the most technically challenging projects in the industry.
Apply for Power Systems Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly