HV Plant Design Engineer
- Full Time
Hydrogen have an excellent opportunity with one of the world's largest energy groups.
They require an experienced Plant Design Engineer for their HV Substation projects within the Transmission network.
The post holder will have experience in the production of designs, calculations, reports & drawings associated with new build or refurbishment of Electrical infrastructure.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing feasibility study,
- Conceptual and detailed design,
- Design assurance,
- Project management,
- Commissioning advice.
- Design knowledge of primary plant networks (132kV and above).
- Ideally experience of SIMCA / Finite Element Modelling software
- Strong commercial understanding, with turnkey experience of HV electrical projects
- Degree qualified
The organisation can offer long term career development, with exposure to some of the most technically challenging projects in the UK.