4 days left
- Full Time
Electrical Superintendent - Utilities
A well established EPC Firm with a track record in the Utilities and Renewable sectors that extends over 100 years is currently looking to expand their Field Management team with the addition of an Electrical Superintendent.
This company is privately held and has over 3000 employees across the U.S supporting nationwide utility-scale projects across multiple sectors in the Energy industry. NO RELOCATION IS REQUIRED because this will be a remote position as the role requires extensive travel typically done on a 3 weeks on 5 days off schedule.
This is a FULL-TIME position that includes a competitive compensation package (salary, bonus, benefits, 401k, vacation, company truck...etc).
- Provide technical guidance during on-site operations involving the construction, start-up, or commissioning of high voltage electrical systems.
- Subcontractor and Field Personnel Management
- Drive on-site production and safety
- Project Budgeting & Scheduling in coordination with Project Manager timelines
- Ideal range of experience is 5-10 years
- Hands-on field experience within T&D/Renewables industry ideally working through the ranks as a Lineman through to Superintendent
- Must be a team player and able to work well with others
- Experience managing on-site crews and field personnel
- Experience managing on-site workload including hiring and firing of field personnel
- Contractor Management experience
- Experience supporting HV & Utility scale projects - up to 345KV
- Exposure to project management tools like MS Project & Primavera
Apply for Electrical Superintendent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly