SAP Project Delivery Architect – Finance
The SAP CoE Project Delivery Architect - Finance will lead and support key activities to drive the successful delivery of Finance SAP ERP projects within GE Power. In this role /she will be responsible for conducting certain duties to lead projects in SAP CoE Project delivery team.
- Partner with Power Max SAP CoE - Design and Delivery teams to develop a Global Design and deployment for the Global SAP Program in the areas of Finance - Accounts and control,
- Manage complex data conversion challenges in the field of SAP Finance & Controlling domain using various tools,
- Serve as an architect for the Accounts and Control process ( AP, AR & GL & Assets accounting) in a global SAP ERP solution,
- Be responsible for schedule, scope, quality, and resource requirements,
- Support, advise, assist, guide, and resolve problems for business partners and program team members,
- Support design & deployment of a global solution, in line with Corporate Enterprise Standards (ES) as well as additional standards required by GE Power and other Shared Services teams,
- Ensure conformance to system architecture, standards, and practices,
- Act as a change agent for business processes,
- Stay current with enabling SAP technologies and work as a partner to promote their use,
- Coordinate outsourced supplier efforts as required,
- Lead in the evaluation / implementation of third party software solutions,
- Develop peer, cross-functional and cross-GE business relationships to maximize best practice sharing and team effectiveness to deliver and support quality initiatives,
- Coordinate with legacy system team on data conversion strategy and execution.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) (or equivalent knowledge/experience),
- Knowledgeable in Account and Control processes and their usage in SAP,
- Strong hands on experience with SAP FI & CO. Candidates with SAP certification will be preferred,
- Track record of SAP FI/CO data conversion on global SAP template using tools like LSMW, SAP SLO etc.,
- Ability and willingness to travel 50% of the time, as required.
- In addition to English, German and/or French language skills will be preferred,
- Quality and costing ; experience in six-sigma and lean,
- Bias towards action, able to maintain focus on priorities in a complex environment Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong relationship management ability,
- Ability to manage people conflict,
- Excellent communication, negotiating and influencing skills at all levels of the organization.