Senior Project Manager- Energy from Waste- London- Rate Negotiable
1 day left
- Full Time
My client, a market leader in Engineering Design & Construction within the Power and Process sectors, are looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager on a contract basis for a new-build Energy from Waste plant in London.
Reporting to the Project Director you will have responsibility for overseeing and delivering a multi-million pound, multi-disciplinary, construction project from cradle to grave, on behalf of the Principal contractor.
Your duties will entail-
- Stakeholder management
- Management of sub-contractors
- Strategic and technical insight throughout all phases of the build
- Financial control and consideration, working closely with Commercial management team
- Recruitment as and when project requires
- Ultimate responsibility for areas such as Safety, QA and Project Planning
- Successful achievement of milestones and key performance indicators
You should have the following profile-
- Ideally Degree Qualified in Engineering field (Min HNC/HND)
- 10+ years experience within the new build Energy sector
- Prince 2 Project Management certificate or Higher Education in PM
- Commercially astute
- Demonstrable experience of management from a Principal contractor perspective
- Strong communication skills essential
- Works well under pressure
Do you fit the bill?
If so please respond to this advert or contact the H9 team on 0203 371 8915 today and we will provide you with further information.
Apply for Senior Project Manager- Energy from Waste- London- Rate Negotiable
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly