Mechanical design engineer - Industry leading company
We have a unique opportunity for a passionate, experienced mechanical design engineer in one of the UK's leading engineering support service organisations on the South Coast.
The position would suit an individual motivated to succeed and comfortable working in a team environment. With an established and well structured engineering team, the company is looking to appoint an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to work on projects with a team of technicians and engineers. Including providing engineering, fabrication and facility support for complex marine projects. Due to continued growth and development the successful candidate will be offered career progression and on-going support to reach their maximum potential.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- HNC/D and or Degree in Mechanical design, engineering technology, product design or related engineering course.
- AutoCAD (any)
- 3D CAD experience (Solid Edge Desirable)
- Budgeting, Task Organisation, Reporting and planning
- Attention to detail, articulate etc.
- Able to deliver within set time scales and to a high standard.
- Up to £40,000 basic annual salary depending on the level of relevant experience and background. Some flexibility may be available for the ideal candidate.
- Generous pension and holiday allowance
If you would be interested in this opportunity and you meet the criteria then please apply immediately or call Kelly on 0117 9388 088.