Training & Competency Assurance Advisor
I am currently looking to recruit a Training & Competence Assurance Advisor for a leading client in Switzerland.
The position is responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of the Operations Division training and competence assurance system. You will also develop training and identify training requirements for the Operations Division.
- Responsible for analysing and understanding the training and competency assurance requirements.
- Responsible for coordinating and scheduling the EPC equipment training for Operations staff ensuring training schedule is aligned in acc with company policy.
- Identify in-house training requirements.
- Identify training providers and prepare contract scope of work for tendering process for training.
- Support system upgrades and ensure system is functioning by scheduling system maintenance as required.
- Develops and issues training & competence assurance controlling documentation, procedures and work instruction as necessary.
- Ensure any relevant legislative and compliance changes are acknowledged with any updates captured and reflected within the system.
- Ensure any future training & competence assurance requirements are captured within the system.
- MBA, Master Degree in Engineering.
- A minimum of 20 years' experience in general Operations & Maintenance environment of which a minimum of 5 years' experience developing and maintaining training and competence assurance systems.
- Expert know-how in training and competence assurance, remote location facilities management, turbomachinery operations and maintenance.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Excellent communication, persuasive presentation / writing skills.
- Ability to influence and present to executive level.
- Strong focus on delivery and excellence.
- Resilient, be able to work under pressure.
In return my clients offers an excellent remuneration package and the opportunity to work a highly prestigious project.