Technical Support Manager - Intelligent Completions
Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated (BHI) offers the opportunity as an experienced Technical Support Manager to be part of the Completions team in Saudi Arabia.
- To provide services to Completions and Production
- Provides skilled level support for the product line (s), technical selling, key field product application, well prognosis, and/or completion product performance.
- Assists with prototype tool applications and new product market introductions. Investigates unusual or unsatisfactory product performance to determine root cause and preventative action.
- Completes advanced well bore seminar and continues training in other product lines.
- May be lead engineering/technical position in region or area.
- 5 years' experience in related field
- Skilled level knowledge of two or more product lines and proper application of tools.
- Thorough understanding of PDHMS, Intelligent Completions, Smart Completions, Intelligent production systems
- Thorough understanding of downhole hydraulics and rig operations, Permanent downhole monitoring system
- Proficient use of computer based programs related to application of products.
- Problem solving skills
- Basic knowledge of basic oil and gas industry.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 39,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes' century-long history, visit our website.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, race, national origin, ethnic origin, color, disability status, veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local law.
If you are applying to a position in the US and you are an individual with disability or a disabled veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local lawran and would like any type of assistance to submit an application or to attend any recruitment or selection event, we would like to help you to ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible. If you need assistance, information, or answers to your questions, feel free to contact us or have any of your representatives contact us at Baker Hughes Application Assistance Toll Free at 1-866-324-4562.This method of contact has been put in place ONLY to be used by those internal and external applicants who have a disability and are requesting accommodation.
For all other inquiries on your application, log in to your profile and click on the My Jobpage tab. General application status inquiries will not be handled by the call center.