Senior Reservoir Engineer
Operator requires Senior Reservoir Engineer to join their International Upstream Department on a Residential contract.
Responsible for Classical Reservoir Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Development Engineering and Dynamic Modeling, Well Performance, Production Forecasting, Uncertainty Modeling, Carbonate, Clastic conventional and unconventional.
Should have a long term track record in New Ventures and Mergers and Acquisition projects, Quality Assurance processes for new opportunities.
- 20 years of experience preferably with an internationally reputable operator in locations such as but not limited to; Americas, Africa, MENA & Europe. Proven track record of creating and delivering value to large organizations across the globe.
- This should include demonstrated use of technical tools, processes and analysis to impact all phases of green and brown field developments and M&A activities, such as…
- Inter-disciplinary integration of field and well data. Production forecasting driven by well, reservoir and facilities constraints.
- Raid M&A screening and evaluation using benchmarks and analogues.
- Dynamic Reservoir simulation and uncertainty modeling.
- Must be experienced and able to demonstrate application of specialist software and tools such as: Eclipse. CMG. Petrel. OFM. Avocet. Future. Questor. IPM Suite
- BSc in Petroleum/Chemical Engineering or equivalent engineering discipline.
- MSc preferred