Junior Project Management Officer R&D
As a Junior Project Management Officer, you will assist and support the innovation teams (R&D) in tracking and chasing data, create project financial and progress reports, KPI reports and assist the project manager in several analyses and signal major deviations.
Period: 21/11/2016 - 30/06/2017
- You will support project planning, financial control and ensure the correct way of working by checking if the correct tools are used, such as Tracking Tool, IPD or SAP-FiL, for portfolio management, project management, stage gating and financial RoFo (right-of-first-order) processes.
- You will support initial resource planning and analyzing information on future requirements i.e. over and underutilization.
- Quality Assurance by tracking and chasing data on finance, timing, quality and deliverables. You will prepare all reports to point out major deviations and critical items, implement monthly reports on key project parameters per innovation team and improve and maintain the database of project KPI's.
- You will run the MPC (marginal propensity to consume), resource management and RoFo cycles per innovation team.
- You will provide coordination with the other departments' projects between the innovation teams if necessary and ensure availability of specified reports.
What we are looking for:
- A Junior Project Management Officer with less than five years of experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Business Administration or the like.
- Strong communication skills in English (verbal & written)
- The ability to work in an international environment
If you think you are up to the task, do not hesitate to contact me!