- Lead team to complete planned production orders to achieve the target volume demanded by the market.
- Supervise the team to respect production procedures to ensure product quality, continuously improve KPIs of quality system like first time pass rate.
- Optimize production process to improve the production efficiency and maximize the productivity.
- Ensure all operation works are performed consistently in safe way and in compliance with HSE rules.
- Ensure all operation activities in the domain in compliance with requirement of ISO9001, ISO/TS16949, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 systems.
- Build a working environment that could motivate employees to contribute the most to achieve the highest morale, coach and assist subordinates to develop their professional career.
- Manage production team to aim at goals focusing on safe operation; production volume and yields; quality performance and plant asset utilization;
- Coordinate with maintenance to arrange in-time maintenance of facilities to ensure smooth production.
- Implement cost saving program to optimize the production costing.
- Manage the stock taking process and mass balance well within dept to guard company asset well.
- Evaluate the production bottleneck and propose for necessary investment to meet growing business.
- 10 years and above experience of production management, prefer working experience in chemical or petrochemical company.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Engineering.
- Fluent English and good at computer operation;
- Preferable communication ability and team consciousness.
- Good knowledge and skills in site improvement, PM, lean production.
- Good level of HSE knowledge and safety awareness.
- Knowledge & experience of ISO9001, ISO/TS16949, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001
- SAP experience is preferred.