AO Market Segment Executive
- Participate in yearly Marketing Plan on and ensure timely and efficient roll-out through the channels
- Analyze product mix and the volume/margin contributions, pricing and product claims
- Regularly update market competition and formulate product line strategy. Identify the opportunities to approach new channels or expand existing channels
- Formulate the product development plan for the PCMO/HDDO/MCO/AO Others channel, including the offer on products, pricing, promotion campaign etc.
- Work closely with Sales & Trade Marketing, Communication and Digital Marketing teams to ensure coherence in implementation of our AO product strategies and brand images.
- Prepare and selection of product presentation (including TDS, brochures, leaflets, posters, standees, product display, B2C, KA co-branded gifts etc.), sales pitches
- Provide communication kit for signboard, Quartz Auto Centre and image shop as well as seminar standards to Trade Marketing
- Prepare and implement product training to our sales team and distributors (meetings and seminars)
- Support and participate in trade fairs, prepare articles for trade magazines and newsletters for distributors
- Timely review with line manager about program implementation and effectiveness of marketing activities
- Other jobs or projects assigned by line manager
- Coordinate best practice sharing
- Ensure A&P expenses within the budget
- Monitor that new product launch is aligned with projected sales volume and GMVC as raised in UMDS.
- Bachelor or above degree in Business, Marketing or related disciplines;
- Minimum 3 years of marketing experience ,especially in product management;
- Highly-initiative, with excellent interpersonal and communications skills;
- Detail-oriented, energetic, passionate, self-motivated and supportive thinking;
- Excellent both in oral and written English and Mandarin, well skilled in Office PC software and tools.