IO Sales Engineer
- Strictly follow the company HSE standard in daily work
- Achieve sales target in terms of volume, gross margin, unit gross margin and Niche product
- Take use SDMS by completing sales reports and submit on time to Area Sales Manager
- Take use SDMS with distributors, especially for the Business Plan, SPANCO
- Develop sales activities in the responsible area by respecting the company strategies, product mix, sales guidelines and code of conduct
- Visit distributors to evaluate, filter the existing distributors and recruit potential ones
- Manage the distributor's performance, process, mind and expectation
- Promote the marketing tools, new products, communicate the latest policies with distributors
- Co-visit end users with distributors to understand the market, ensure the key messages are communicated properly in the channel
- Help distributors to develop local market
- Assist distributors on sales force recruitment, technical and selling skills training to enhance their professionalism
- Collect information from distributors, end users or other brand and bring feedback toArea Sales Manager with fair judgment and suggestions
- Provide accurate sales forecast for the sake of on time delivery and customer satisfaction
- Follow up customers credit, payment to reduce the risks of bad debts.
- Cooperate with IODD to develop OEM customer and hold industrial seminar
- Bachelor's Degree or above, major in chemical, machinery engineering will be preferred ;
- Minimum 3 years of sales and channel management (dealers) experience in an international company;
- Honest, Integrity, Hard working, good interpersonal skills and good analysis capability
- Industrial customer development experience in direct or indirect channel is preferred.
- Well-organized and flexible in the face of change, with a strong drive for success;
- Skilled in PSS, negotiation and Key account winning strategy;
- Able to perform under constant pressure as well as work independently and able to identify when to consult from supervisor..
- Fluent in listening, speaking and written in English;
- PC proficiency is essential (Microsoft Office, Windows environment) and knowledge of excel is preferred;
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and undertake business travel (more than 50% travel is required).