- Applies Purchasing Code of Ethics and General Terms of purchase rules.
- Performs professional purchasing for MRO and Indirect Material & Service according to requests from end-users, control indirect purchasing cost and ensure proper PR input.
- Is responsible for supplier sourcing, price and purchasing terms negotiation, set up and execute category system.
- Is responsible for setting up and updating frame contracts via proper tender or RFQ through Ariba.
- Is responsible for handling contract complaints.
- Is responsible for documentation of quotations /tender documents / achieving of PO/contracts in consistent manner
- Coordinate closely with each internal user department to ensure a smooth deployment of purchase activity.
- Lead & support TTM/TLC/ELG MRO team member to implement purchasing timely and in line with company purchasing procedure.
- Monthly and quarterly report on purchasing data and contract status.
- Performs vendor evaluation according to feedback from ender users, set up rating system of goods and service suppliers
- Fulfill other purchasing tasks appointed by Purchasing Mgr.
- Bachelor Degree is needed, Master Degree is preferred.
- Min. 8 years working experience in purchasing and/or sourcing in China, thereof, Min. 5 year within multinational organizations; Min. 3 years working experience in indirect purchasing is preferred.
- Experience in cooperation with cross functional teams preferred.
- SAP purchasing user knowledge is preferred.
- Purchasing/Sourcing experience in Indirect Sourcing preferred
- Excellent knowledge of the purchasing tools and good knowledge in purchasing process preferred
- Excellent command of written and oral English and Microsoft Office preferred
- Experience in Project management preferred.