Automotive Oil Sales Engineer
- Strictly follow the company HSE standard and code of conduct in daily work
- Complete sales reports and submit on time to Area Sales Manager
- Develop sales activities in the responsible area by respecting the company strategies, product mix, sales guidelines
- Achieve sales target in terms of volume, gross margin and unit gross margin, high end AO volume
- Visit distributors to evaluate, filter the existing distributors and recruit potential ones
- Promote the marketing tools, new products, communicate the latest policies with distributors
- Co-visit retailers with distributors to understand the market, ensure to help them to develop those key customers
- Help distributors to build local customers' network and design promotion plan etc. to develop their business in defined area and product range
- Assist distributors on sales force recruitment and build sales team, give technical and selling skills trainings to enhance their professionalism
- Provide related reports that company required to ASM; Collect information from distributors, retailers and give feedback to ASM with fair judgment and suggestions
- Make accurate sales forecast in time for the safe of on time delivery and customer satisfaction, acc to distributors and customers' needs
- Foster good cross-functionality with other departments, in particular with supply-chain, marketing /Technical/Digital /Communication.
- Junior college degree and above, major in chemical, machinery engineering will be preferred
- At least 3 years working experience in sales and distributors management
- Hard working, good interpersonal skills
- Smart, and good communication ability
- FMCG is preferred
- PC proficiency is essential (Microsoft Office, Windows environment) and knowledge of excel is preferred.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and undertake business travel.