Senior Mechanical Revit Designer
With the new year approaching and large project work ready to commence, Progressive in partnership with one of its clients in Melbourne is are currently resourcing for a Senior Mechanical Designer with a strong background in Revit MEP an initial 6 month contract with a strong view to extension.
This role will an individual looking to continue their career working on some major projects across Melbourne. The ideal candidate will have been involved in the HVAC design on large commercial projects (Hospitals, shopping centres, high rise).
Role: Senior Mechanical Designer
Contract length: 6 month initial contract
Start date: Immediately
Essential skills/requirements -
- Australian citizen or permanent resident with a current residence in Victoria
- 8-10 years in HVAC drafting/Design
- 6+ years working experience with Revit MEP.
- Experience in commercial, hospital, large scale projects
- Reporting to the BIM Manager
- Tertiary qualification or diploma in Mechanical Engineering
If you feel your experience matches the above specification then please apply with a latest version of your CV. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be processed in strict confidence .