IT Quote to Order Senior Manager - Houston, TX
Houston, TX - Aldine Westfield Rd.
Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for an IT Quote to Order Senior Manager in Houston, TX. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
The purpose of this job is to design, develop, deploy and maintain the SAP Quote to Order (Sales Order management and fulfillment) system. This position leads a team of SAP SD experts and enables Baker Hughes Sales and Operations personnel to execute their business processes in order to improve efficiency, reduce transaction cost and cycle time. It is expected that this person will be highly energetic and involves interactions with senior level executives and at the same time a deep knowledge of the day-to-day operation in the field in a variety of business models and environments.
- Quote to Cash Lead has primary responsibility for defining IT Quote to Cash Strategy, technical design and execution including implementation. This includes the transformation and standardization of the Quote to Cash process globally and for all business units within Baker Hughes.
- Responsible also for support of existing Quote to Cash processes in SAP (pricing, outputs, sales order management).
- Leading a team of managers and their reports, providing development and coaching.
- Conduct when necessary project management, business process analysis activities and requirements management and interface with other IT areas to ensure the execution of the projects on time and within budget.
- Work with operations directors, managers and operations support directors to define the capabilities required. Work with them on detailing business requirements training, testing and deployment activities.
- Identify training opportunities and work with business counterparts to ensure successful change management and training activities are completed as required.
- Responsible for assuring applications and infrastructure are suitable to satisfy business needs and service levels including controls.
- Responsible for meeting project and the cost center(s) budget, including implementing initiatives to reduce recurring costs.
- Responsible for working within IT assuring that requirements and design of all business processes, and the infrastructure and applications meet the needs of the projects and their business partner's day-to-day operation.
- Oversee and direct the development of business requirements, and the development and testing of functional and project specifications.
- Lead the design, development and improvement of cross-geo business processes and common applications maintaining or strengthening internal controls.
- Approve all investment in new system initiatives or major systems modifications in the respective areas.
- May manage/support one or more areas of process specialization.
- Responsible to comply with internal IT project and application management processes such as weekly/monthly reports and Key Performance Indicators including Software Development Life Cycle and Product Development Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 12 years' experience in IT related field
- 5 year's management experience
- 8 years of Techno functional experience on SAP Sales & Distribution in Oil and Gas, in the Oilfield Services Industry, including contracts, pricing, quotes and sales orders.
- Experience managing large projects to develop, configure and deploy SAP Sales and Distribution solutions to the operational areas in Oilfield Services companies and/or related Oil and Gas organizations.
- Extensive domain knowledge on Oil & Gas and Oilfield services operations processes for different product lines (Artificial Lift, Completions, Drilling Services, etc.)
- Knowledge of Commercial Management, Tender and Contract Management processes and systems in the Oil Services Industry.
- Experience managing and developing others
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to build relationships.
- Working knowledge of Oil and Gas Industry, competitive and world class best practices.
- Competencies: process management, action oriented, customer focused, interpersonal savvy, learning on the fly, peer relationships, problem solving, continual process improvement, drive for results, self-development, ethics and values, integrity & trust .
- IIBA, ITIL, or CMMi Training and/or certification would be desirable.
- Six Sigma experience desirable
- Preferred experience SAP FI (financial systems) and associated processes including invoices.
- Preferred experience managing a project using Agile Development Methodologies (Scrum Master).
- Preferred Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Price Management and Pricing Analytics experience.
- Preferred Business Intelligence tools knowledge (SAP BW preferred)
- Preferred experience with Field Service Management Systems including job design, planning, execution (dispatching, field tickets) and post job activities.
- Relocation available
- No sponsorship
- Minimum travel
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 39,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes' century-long history, visit http://www.bakerhughes.com/
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, race, national origin, ethnic origin, color, disability status, veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local law.
If you are applying to a position in the US and you are an individual with disability or a disabled veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local law and would like any type of assistance to submit an application or to attend any recruitment or selection event, we would like to help you to ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible. If you need assistance, information, or answers to your questions, feel free to contact us or have any of your representatives contact us at Baker Hughes Application Assistance Toll Free at 1-866-324-4562.This method of contact has been put in place ONLY to be used by those internal and external applicants who have a disability and are requesting accommodation.
For all other inquiries on your application, log in to your profile and click on the My Jobpage tab. General application status inquiries will not be handled by the call center.