Dispatcher (Night Shift) - Clarksburg WV
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for a night shift (6pm - 6am) Dispatcher in Clarksburg, WV qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
- Receive customer calls requesting our services and obtain necessary information such as well depth, hole and pipe size, location, time service is required, and nature of work desired.
- Notify designated Service Supervisor, crew and other employees regarding job information. Coordinates wake-up calls, directions and instructions for crew.
- Complete load sheets, track fueling for equipment, and maintain manpower status boards.
- Assists with District clerical, often includes heavy data entry.
- Coordinates trip sheets, driver logs, and time cards.
- Maintains effective communications link between the base(s) and the customer.
- Dispatches equipment and personnel as specified and maintains records of communications and dispatching activities.
- Receives phone, mail, fax and other communications from customers while maintaining self to ensure good customer relations.
- Ensures that critical information is communicated to appropriate manager or other staff.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Works a two week on one week off rotation.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Proficiency in computer skills (Word and Excel).
- Ability to multi-task using multi-line phone and computer..
- Must be willing to work evenings and flexible hours including daytime and night time.
- 1 year experience as a scheduler or dispatcher in a high volume of activity environment.
- Industry knowledge/experience
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with demanding customers.
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a fast-past work environment.
- Strong communication skills (candidate should speak clearly, articulate their thoughts well and their resume should demonstrate good written communication).
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 39,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes' century-long history, visit our website.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, race, national origin, ethnic origin, color, disability status, veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local law.
If you are applying to a position in the US and you are an individual with disability or a disabled veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local lawran and would like any type of assistance to submit an application or to attend any recruitment or selection event, we would like to help you to ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible. If you need assistance, information, or answers to your questions, feel free to contact us or have any of your representatives contact us at Baker Hughes Application Assistance Toll Free at 1-866-324-4562.This method of contact has been put in place ONLY to be used by those internal and external applicants who have a disability and are requesting accommodation.
For all other inquiries on your application, log in to your profile and click on the My Jobpage tab. General application status inquiries will not be handled by the call center.