Software - Tester m/f
Senior Software Tester for Frontend/Backend Development (m/f)
Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated senior software tester with at least 5 years of job experience in automated software testing in an industrial environment.
- Plan, develop and execute test cases for software, preferably in an automated Windows based environment
- Support test activities in the area of industrial automation technology
- Optimization of test methodologies and test infrastructure
- Certified Software Tester (at least ISTQB foundation level)
- Profound knowledge of concepts and methods related to analysis, design and implementation in an object-oriented environment
- Practical experience in agile development approaches, preferably SCRUM
- Experience with automated testing of UI-less systems and major tools, scripts and languages in this field
- Completed graduate studies in Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- Experience in automation technology and SCADA systems
- Experience in .NET / C#
- Microsoft Test Manager / Visual Studio & TFS
- Self-Motivated Team player and able to work on own initiative.
- English proficiency (spoken & written)
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 39,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes' century-long history, visit our website.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, race, national origin, ethnic origin, color, disability status, veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local law.
If you are applying to a position in the US and you are an individual with disability or a disabled veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local lawran and would like any type of assistance to submit an application or to attend any recruitment or selection event, we would like to help you to ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible. If you need assistance, information, or answers to your questions, feel free to contact us or have any of your representatives contact us at Baker Hughes Application Assistance Toll Free at 1-866-324-4562.This method of contact has been put in place ONLY to be used by those internal and external applicants who have a disability and are requesting accommodation.
For all other inquiries on your application, log in to your profile and click on the My Jobpage tab. General application status inquiries will not be handled by the call center.