Technical Documentation Specialist
My clients is a leading chemical manufacture who produce and market advanced specialty chemicals for a broad range of food and industrial applications. They are currently looking to recruit a Technical Documentation Specialist to join the Flavour & Fragrance (F&F) department.
The primary responsibility for this position is to manage and organise the questionnaires/surveys which customers have to fill in before they can order speciality chemicals. You will support and provide technical advice to customers who are filling in the surveys - in addition to this you will have responsibility for creating, developing and maintaining such a systems. We are looking for someone with a technical background as a Chemist with a relevant degree qualification.
- Coordinate the completion of customer provided document requests and questionnaires, working with Quality Assurance and other departments as needed including Sales Staff, Production Supervisors, Product Compliance, Quality Control, Research and Development and EH&S.
- Maintain existing product statements and certificates and seek assistance from other departments to create new statements. Maintain Product Information Packages and product statements.
- Build a library of information to improve efficiency and accuracy and consistency of information
- Create Product Information Packages for additional products in Emerald's portfolio.
- Provide support for new customer evaluations or for new product evaluations as requested by the Product Line Managers.
- Assist with follow up of customer complaints as needed.
- Log, track, coordinate and ship product samples for customer requests. Assist with follow-up as requested by the Product Line Managers.
- Log, track, coordinate and ship customer requests for Research & Development Lab and Plasticizer Applications Lab samples.
- Provide assistance with ISO 9001 and FSSC 22000 plans as necessary.
- Additional responsibilities and duties as assigned
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by the company
If you are interested in finding out further information please do not hesitate to apply today!