Our client is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of tubular products and services used in the drilling, completion and production of oil and gas.
- Works with blasting unit machine in order to apply abrasive sand prior DPLS application;
- Works with console crane and DSCU handling system to handle pipes and pup joints to/out of DSCU;
- Prepares and measures proper quantity of DPLS Chemicals as per applicable procedures;
- Uses DSCU coating application system to apply DPLS coating on Tenaris Connections;
- Solves troubleshoots and performs simple maintenance jobs;
- Monitors consumable stocks and informs supervisor on the status;
- Collects generated waste and looks after cleanness of the DSCU Area;
- Reports all jobs done to supervisor.
- Aksai based (local), because working schedule / no rotation;
- Basic English, able to understand DSCU manuals and instructions;
- Some industry experience (Oil and Gas);
- High school graduation required.