Sr. Civil Engineer - Fort Mill,SC
Sr. Civil Engineer-Fort Mill,SC
A full-service Engineering and Consulting firm servicing the power engineering, energy delivery, and communications sectors is looking to expand their team with the addition of a Sr. Civil Engineer. This role will be based in Fort Mill,SC
With more than 10 locations across the US and over 100 years of experience, the company offers all employees exciting and diversified project opportunities and a competitive compensation package!
The ideal candidate for this role will be a Professional Engineer with a minimum 5 years of experience in design and engineering within the utility sector.
- Prepare and review due diligence studies, site analyses, and feasibility studies including: zoning requirements, environmental studies, stream buffer requirements, stormwater management requirements, and existing site conditions
- Obtain associated Federal, State, and local permits
- County Right .Of Way Permit including Culvert Calculations
- Mitigation calculations for wetland impact permitting will be using accepted functional assessments (using accepted methods i.e.; W.B.I., W.A.T.E.R., U.M.A.M., W.R.A.P.)
- Environmental Resource Permits(ERP)
- Bachelor's Degree - Civil Engineering or similar equivalent
- Professional Engineer / EIT /FE
- Experience with CAD - ideally Microstation or AutoCad
- Ability to work multiple projects
- Experience with mentoring/training
- Effective communication