Manager IT Systems Support
Responsibility includes management of the various disciplines within the IT Operations Services Organization, which includes: Enterprise Systems Management, Data Center Operations, Distributed Technical Services, Application Hosting Services and Collaboration Services.
- Maintain advanced development environments for science, math and software staff that includes support for: machine learning, atmospheric modeling and other computationally intensive applications
- Build/Support leading edge production environments utilizing both on-premise and cloud based infrastructure.
- Provide leadership and coaching to professional staff.
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives and business plans to support the WindLogics vision and business unit objectives.
- Oversee the planning and roll out of IT infrastructure from simple services to complex 3 rd party managed solutions.
- Develop and implement operations policies and work standards to maximize effectiveness of services.
- Promote strong teamwork and working relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Manage all related vendor and professional services related contracts.
- Ensure overall conformance to security and regulatory requirements for corporate data management.