LIMS Project Manager
I'm currently working with a company that specialise in the development of both manufacturing and analytical processes for use with biological pharmaceutical products.
They are actively looking for a LIMS Project Manager:
They are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Ability to interact with Lab Managers, IT systems management and Capital Project
- Management for creation of Project URS.
- Develop requirements with business Users. - Ability to give Excellent stakeholder management
- Understanding of LIMS operations and system requirements for a laboratory information system.
- Working both hands on for integration and roll out of training.
- Understanding and executing CSV validation requirements.
- CSV execution and compliance track proven record.
- Creation of scope operation of a LIMS system and plan future development including system potential upgrades.
- A good Understanding of laboratory information management systems.
- A working knowledge of SQL, SQL*Plus and relational databases would be advantageous.
- Preferably a working knowledge of a LIMS system such as Chremelion6, Thermofisher, Labvantage etc
- Good communication skills and knowledge of pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing -Previous regulatory experience/understanding (MHRA/FDA) would be advantageous.
- An understanding of the validation cycle as applied to computerized system would also be advantageous
Minimum contract of 6month initially to at least one year of contract. Contract approx. 55 per hr + for good candidate.
Location - South West
If this role is of interest please send your CV across and I will contact you with further details.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for LIMS Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly