Logistics Manager - Abu Dhabi
Brevan is currently looking for a Logistics Manager to work with our client based in Abu Dhabi UAE.
Our client is a leading international civil construction company working on civil and oil and gas projects both on and offshore.
This position is a full time residential position offered on single status.
Position: Logistics Manager
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Develops logistical plans for existing operations.
- Logistic Market analysis and Forwarders Evaluation.
- Develops logistics contingency plans.
- Develops plans for downsizing or liquidation.
- Develops and implements methodologies and tools to enable effective execution of logistic plans.
- Formulates Standard Operating Procedures.
- Manages logistics operations.
- Ensures timely, accountable and cost-effective delivery of peacekeeping cargos.
- Ensures that supervised staff members are adequately trained and cross-trained.
- Coordinates and provides logistics support to ongoing air, land, river or rail operations.
- Coordinates logistics activities with procurement, finance, and other substantive units.
- Prepares reports on Equipment and material movements and other operational logistics issues.
- Liaison with freight forwarding companies / transporters.
- Coordination with Ports and Customs authorities.
- Import, export and shipping documentation processing
- Performs any other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce.
- Certificates in Logistics or Supply Chain.
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager.
- 10 – 15 years of experience in similar role.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
Salary range: USD 3000 to USD 4000 + Company provided free Food, Accommodation, Transportation, Medical Insurance and preferably single status candidates.
Interested candidates to send their up to date CV's and contact details in word format.
Apply for Logistics Manager - Abu Dhabi
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly