Quality - Biotech - QA - Qualified Person - Pharma
Quality assurance - Biotech - QA - Qualified Person - Pharma
For one of my clients in the biotech industry I am looking for a Qualified Person, or somebody with a Quality Assurance background who likes to gain experience as a QP.
Start: ASAP full time (part time is negotiable)
Contract: 8 months with option to extend
Company: big American pharmaceutical
* University Degree/Qualified Person (Pharmacy, Biology, Biotechnology);
* 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance, Quality Control or related technical field (experience in biologics is a plus);
* At least one year of experience as a QP (negotiable);
* Strong project management skills (e.g. Green Belt/Black Belt certified or willing to obtain degree);
* Broad technical competencies with past exposure to manufacturing, analytical or clinical environments;
* Cross-functional quality experience (e.g. batch release, change management, investigations, audits etc.);
* Strong background in manufacturing and/or R&D;
* Excellent writing and verbal skills in English and Dutch.
Reporting into the associate Director Quality/IPT Quality lead the Senior Specialist Quality Assurance/Qualified Person will be responsible for the release of incoming goods, and IPT products and processes in full compliance with quality procedures, legal guidelines, quality guidelines and market authorisation. He/she will be responsible for advice on and improvements of quality related issues, in order to ensure an optimal quality of released products and processes.
Next to that the Senior Specialist Quality Assurance/Qualified Person will be responsible for:
* Authorisation of documents, deviations, changes and special requests that may impact product quality;
* Contribution to the IPT's and CoE's quality strategy by prioritising, initiating and monitoring related improvements as agreed upon;
* Co-ordination of the execution of the recall procedure; is legally responsible for product recall execution;
* Working within general standards of industry, governmental expectations and policies and guidelines;
* Contributing to continuous improvement of quality within Biotech Operations;
* Being the Team Lead or member in a number of different projects (both product and process related);
* Being eligible to be Quality Lead or captain in global product teams (e.g. IDST).
Are you ready for a new challenge or do you know somebody who is available soon?
Drop me an email or give me a call, this request is very urgent!
Contact: +3120-5305888 or e.vandenboom (@) progressive-nl.com
Key: Quality assurance - Biotech - QA - Qualified Person - Pharmaceutical
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.