Quality Control Manager
BWP are representing a multinational trading house who have many business streams and investments globally and who in the Middle East are a specialist oil field services provider.
The company are an OCTG solutions provider from manufacturing, supply chain and installation with contracts across the region with a number of operators.
We are looking for a Quality Control Manager with the main focus of the job being:
- Establish the strategy for the QC function development in Middle East as an added value service to existing customers.
- Deliver the QC services in line with the QMS system.
- Be the QC authority to maintain the highest Quality standard for SCME
The position will be responsible for the complete QC function and for recruiting and managing the required resources.
Key Duties include but not limited to:
- Vendor Selection
- Manufacturing Process Qualification
- Inspections and Audits
- Maintenance / Preservation
- Procurement / Accessories
- Final Document Reviews
- Trouble Shooting / NCR / Technical Follow up
- QCP / PPM
Personal Profile / Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working in the oil and gas industry
- Proven experience in a QC role in a manufacturing / inspection environment
- Successful experience dealing with a large range of major clients (O&G majors) in different locations and understanding complex issues that may arise as result of different country and cultural requirements.
- Technical proficiency in OCTG tubular, Premium Connection. Materials knowledge will be a plus
- Proficiency in OCTG standards. Line pipe and/or specialty tubing standards a plus
- Full understanding of ISO 9001 and API Q1 and/or Q2, together with auditing experience in accordance with the same.
- Welding and testing experience will be added advantage
- Middle East Experience - preference for candidates currently located in the UAE.
Apply for Quality Control Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly