Specification Sales Manager – Waterproofing & Coatings
Specification Sales Manager - Waterproofing & Coatings
Key Skills: Technical Specification and Sales
Location: South East (London, Kent, Essex, Hertfordshire, Reading, Surrey - Access
Salary / Package: f45,000 - f52,000 Basic + Bonus + Package
Timeframe: Role has full sign off and budget
Interviews: Can be held at a time to suit within 1-3 weeks
Recruitment Partner: Airswift Account Manager: Robert Jones
Key Words: Roofing, Specification, Cladding, Facade, Structure, Walling, Concrete, Repair, Protection, Coating, Sealants, Business Development, Technical Sales
We are a leading international business specialising in waterproofing and coating solutions. We work with a range of construction and engineering companies providing a range of innovative solutions for all surface treatments, adhesives, coatings and related products.
We are proud to be in a position to strengthen our existing team, with the addition of some specification staff in the South East of England - We can be flexible with your location, as long as you have access to the London area.
The responsibilities & experience required
- Write and follow through specifications from document to contract alongside regional team members following the EN1504 standard
- Develop new and existing business relations with specifiers and via periodic meetings and
- CPD seminars whilst maintaining structured contractor database
- Identify project opportunities via business relations, market intelligence, Barbour ABI
- Monthly report of activity and planned actions in line with objectives and KPI's via Business Plan document
- Communication within team to ensure product group budget is achieved and help towards their objectives and company's overall objectives and targets
- Maintain project funnel added and managed on Project Tracker
- Carry out training and tool box talks for contractors
- Develop the client base further to add additional revenue streams and growth opportunities through development of solutions to solve the client needs and differentiate our offering from the competition
- Dealing with, selling to and managing, Engineers, Architects, Influencers, Contractors, Local Authorities and Industry associations.
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not 'tick all the boxes', but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift, and the account manager Robert Jones.