Project Control Manager
Airswift' client is a major petrochemical holding recruiting for a Project Control Manager.
- controlling status action of all project stages (FEED, Materials Management, Construction and Installation Work) in accordance with project schedule;
- supervising the implementation of key and penalty milestones under the EP and Construction and Installation Work contracts;
- complex control of all contracting organizations working on the project (Foreign and Russian contractors);
- development and supervising the implementation claim against contractors in case of disruption of project deadline;
- risk analysis of nonfulfillment time period of using Detailed Documentation delivery Materials Management and nonfulfillment of Construction and Installation Work plans;
- solutions development for risk reduction of project deadline disruption and ensuring the implementation of this plans;
- controlling and change management in EPC contract part.
- higher education;
- work experience in a similar position under major international EPC projects or Russian projects with foreign participation;
- high-budget projects management experience in petrochemical, oil and gas and metallurgical spheres;
- cooperation experience and working control with large number of contracting organizations (both Russian and Foreign);
- fluent level of English (written and oral);
- independence in decision-making, high level of organization, achieving goals, self-improvement, ability to defend self point of view;
- willingness to relocate within the Russian Federation.
- high salary level;
- attractive bonus system;
- extended relocation package (recompense of relocation and accommodation);
- extended social package (VHI, mobile communication, life insurance, sanatorium, children's camp).