Service Level Manager
- Customer relationship and communication on incidents/problems,
- Establish and maintain relationship with Business stakeholders, IT providers and Performance Management,
- Highlight internal processes failure, recommend changes to processes and develop use cases when needed,
- Manage task-forces / corrective action plans in case of major incident,
- Coordinate planned or un-planned service outages, information and communication to business,
- Regularly measure the customer satisfaction score and ensure that services provided to the business are bringing a business value,
- Service Catalogue for PMx CoE Applications and SLAs management in line with internal GE policies, standards and business requirements,
- Participate to end-to-end service catalogue definition and application ensuring that,
- End-to-end SLA (including OLAs and Underpinning Contracts (UCs) ) are defined by application,
- Service Levels are measurable, meaningful and meet business performance expectations (Key Performance Indicators -KPI - definition),
- Pricing models are defined and consistent with SLA commitments comparable with cost of other similar companies in industry through benchmark,
- Build, update and consolidate the Application Service Catalogues items for the PMx CoE, control consistency & facilitate relationship with Finance for Budgeting/Forecasting cycle,
- Generate / Consolidate monthly Service Level Reports and conduct regular Service Review meetings with IT Ops management and service suppliers,
- Ensure that all defined service management processes are implemented and followed,
- Develop & promote within the CoE a preventive quality check process in order to avoid problems and/or identify problems as soon as possible and anticipate information/propositions to the business,
- Gather inputs (costs, capacity, risks mitigation, service stability, security, compliance) to initiate and drive internal Service Improvement Plans initiatives (continuous improvement process).
- Knowledgeable of standard IT processes (e.g., ITIL),
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems (or equivalent in knowledge/experience),
- Demonstrates effective communication of availability, capacity and IT risk identification and mitigation issues to business managers, IT staff and others,
- Demonstrates the ability to discuss and clarify user requirements on a regular basis,
- Analysis and Use of evidence: uses available tools to identify, analyse and report on availability and capacity and ensures that decisions are based on clear evidence,
- Demonstrates effective use of written and verbal communications skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering (or equivalent in knowledge/experience),
- Significant IT Service Level Management of large scale global ERP.
- ITIL Expert certification,
- Advanced Degree, Industry certification in Security and Access Management are preferred,
- CISM, CISSP, CISA, or other information security related certifications a plus.