To enforce CoE Pmx IT Ops team, new position.
- Deliver Access Requests in compliance to the Information security policy,
- Implement access management across all systems and applications,
- Define a service request catalogue and Request Access, Verification and Providing Rights,
- Set-up the outsourcing of the access provisioning service and integrate it with Service Desk. Maintain the catalogue of user roles and access profiles helps keep the different groups straight. Monitor the vendor's performance,
- Monitoring Identity Status,
- Logging and Tracking Access,
- Removing or Restricting Rights,
- Planning and executing ITIL activities for incidents, problems, changes and enhancements related to Access management process,
- Incident investigation, diagnosis and incident resolution.
- Knowledgeable of standard IT processes (e.g., ITIL),
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems (or equivalent in knowledge/experience),
- Demonstrates effective communication of availability, capacity and IT risk identification and mitigation issues to business managers, IT staff and others,
- Demonstrates the ability to discuss and clarify user requirements on a regular basis,
- Analysis and Use of evidence : uses available tools to identify, analyse and report on availability and capacity and ensures that decisions are based on clear evidence,
- Demonstrates effective use of written and verbal communications skills.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field ( or equivalent in knowledge/experience),
- Strong large scale ERP project experience.
- ITIL Expert certification or similar,
- Advanced Degree, Industry certification in Security and Access Management are preferred ,CISM, CISSP, CISA, or other information security related certifications a plus.