Mechanical Designer, Strength&Dynamic Calculation Section
As Mechanical Design Engineer, You will report directly to the manager of Mechanical Integrity and Dynamic Calculation Department.
- Performing strength analyses of steam turbine components,
- Performing dynamic analyses of steam turbine rotating blades,
- Performing steam turbine rotordynamic analyses,
- Preparing reports with strength and dynamic calculation results,
- Preparing presentation materials and participation in Design Reviews,
- Creating and presenting technical presentation for company customers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent in knowledge/experienece),
- Experience in dynamic analyses of turbomachinery rotating elements,
- Experience in rotordynamic analyses of turbomachinery,
- Experience in strength analyses of turbomachinery elements,
- Good command of Polish and English both written and verbal,
- Knowledge of MathCad.
- Strong oral and written communication skills,
- Ability to work independently,
- Strong problem solving skills.