Senior Customer Service Manager
The Customer Service Leader for Steam Turbine, Generator, Boilers, BoP (Alstom legacy business) demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives within Power Services. In this role you will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional areas of expertise, be involved in long-term planning, own the customer relationship, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
- Act as the single and first point of contact to the customers
- Responsible for customer portfolio P&L and growth.
- Owns contract leadership.
- Establish and maintain contact to provide on-going technical and business support to assigned customers in designated geographic region
- Responsible for outage scope planning and execution, including closeout oversight, event parts and repairs planning, P.6 final rec approval.
- Act as the interface with various internal stakeholders such as engineering, finance, sales, sourcing, affiliates, risk, parts, and repairs.
- Responsible for establishing work scope, pricing, and driving emergent work for major repair projects
- Oversee transactional (TX), Extra Work and Job Cost Estimator (JCE) proposals for assigned customers.
- Negotiate applicable concessions as they arise balancing maximum benefits/satisfaction for the customer with minimal acceptable financial impact to GE
- May manage a team of direct reports and provide accurate and timely information to direct reports related to salary planning, performance appraisals, career coaching and disciplinary action as required.
- Responsible for driving fulfillment 5 excellence including: EHS, Quality, Schedule, Productivity and Cost at assigned customer sites.
- Coach and Mentor a team
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering or business field
- Strong experience in managing service contracts and a customer facing role.
- Multi Year Agreement structure, T&C's and associated financial model knowledge.
- Willingness and ability to travel 50% of the time.
- Fluent in English and local language
- Knowledge & experience within the power industry.
- Experience in planning and project managing outages.
- Previous experience managing a team
- Strong quality background with Green Belt certification.
- Strong leadership, financial and commercial skills.
- Team leader in a dynamic, energetic and proactive environment.
- Experience working with customer leadership teams.
- Demonstrated communication & organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.