Specialist - IT Engineer - Software
- Lead coding, testing, documentation, implementation, and maintenance of information technology solutions for business processes
- Work with other front end & back end developers to define best practices and processes around user interface development
- Collaborate with US, near-shore, and offshore based team members to deliver software solutions
- Implement detailed functional and technical specifications required to satisfy business requirements
- Develop proof-of-concepts and prototypes of easy to navigate user interfaces (UI) that consist of web pages with graphics, icons, and color schemes that are visually appealing
- Good knowledge in development and testing of Spring boot RESTful web services
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems (IS), Information Technology (IT), Computer Science or Engineering (OR High School Diploma / GED with a minimum of 3 years of IS, IT, or Computer Science)
- Minimum of 2 years in responsive web design principles, front end design and development framework (OOJS, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, AngularJS, Polymer web components and bootstrap and unit testing framework such as Jasmine)
- Working knowledge of Responsive Design concepts and frameworks
- Demonstrated experience (3 years) in developing Spring 4 RESTful APIs and JPA, Hibernate, JDBC, Spring Data, Spring security
- Experience in deploying into Tomcat
- Understanding of GitHub and Git pull requests
- Resourceful and quick learner; able to efficiently seek out, learn, & apply new areas of expertise as needed
- Experience with execution of multiple simultaneous and/or large projects.
- Hands-on experience in Spring, Java Script frame works & implementations.
- Hands on experience in Junit testing framework.
- Knowledge & experience in Agile software development life cycle.
- Hands-on experience in data base development with one or more relational databases such as Oracle and writing PL/SQL statements and Stored Procedures
- Good knowledge in development and testing of REST/SOAP web services.
- Experience in understanding of software architecture concepts and practices.
- Exposure to Configuration management and builds using one or more of the following: GitHub, SVN. Maven, Ant, Jenkins.
- Strong team player and Experience working in a multi-team environment.
- Possesses strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective communication skills and Responsiveness.