Commissioning Engineer - offshore substations
Our client is a major European Engineering Consultancy with a trusted reputation in the marketplace.
We have three (3) positions available for Commissioning Engineers (Electrical High Voltage) working on an offshore substation project off the coast of the North of England.
Will encompass ensuring compliance & project specifications are met during commissioning.
- You will need a degree in electrical, electronic or mechanic engineering.
- You will require a minimum of 20 years’ experience within in commissioning of Electrical & Substation in the offshore industry
- You will be able to supervise and manage pre-commissioning/commissioning activities
- Experience in building testing ,pre-commissioning and offshore substations
- You will require extensive knowledge of electrical and instrument fabrication, erection activities and mechanical completion of sub systems.
- You will need a good understanding of electrical drawings, diagrams, P&ID’s and cable schedules.
- Have experience in pre-commissioning of electrical and instrument systems
Project approx. 4-7 months
Or GBP £450/day
Immediate start, apply online if above fits your experience and you are available to mobilise at short notice.
Apply for Commissioning Engineer - offshore substations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly