At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Implementation and oversight of the Supply Chain Process, inventory management, and investment recovery processes and programs.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Oversee the implementation of the Supply Chain Process in accordance with company guidelines, legal requirements, Supply and Business Unit procedures, business unit needs and enterprise wide solutions. 25%
- Oversee, support and perform activities that drive operations associated with the sourcing, management, maintenance, and implementation of contracts, purchase orders; and maintenance of the associated databases. 20%
- Oversee activities that implement inventory and investment recovery practices; and maintenance of the associated databases. 10%
- Oversee the procurement process to ensure that the customer/supplier expectations are understood and the correct material/service is delivered to the right place, at the right time, for the right price; and the materials and services meet the quality and design requirements. 15%
- Oversee process that controls changes to customer requirements on material requests, purchase requisitions, purchase orders, contracts, vendor exceptions, receiving reconciliation, engineering specifications, category IDs, business unit disputes with the suppliers, deviations from normal Supply processes, and emergent requests. 10%
- Oversee the execution of a supply strategies including: Demand Plan, Key Supplier Strategy, Stocking Levels (Stock, Non - Stock, Emergency Reserve), Shared and Site Unique Material, Cost effective Supplier Product Flow Initiatives, Open and Working Stock, Process Interface with Maintenance/BOM, Work Control and Outage Planning; and mitigation of supplier risks due to market conditions or supplier performance. 15%
- Oversee the process that monitors and reports out on supplier performance trends, savings opportunities and achieved, discounts, and settlement agreements. 5%
- Support the Business Units' Emergency Response activities as assigned. As Required
- Bachelors Degree in business, engineering, science or related field with eight (8) years experience
- Excellent PC and computer skills (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Passport, Hyperion)
- Excellent communicator, written and oral, with strengths in organization, planning and negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of the Inventory, Purchasing, and Accounts Payable modules of Passport (Purchasing, Contracts, and Action Tracking); and eSourcing tool.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong Understanding of commodities, suppliers, market alignments and supply concepts and technical and non-technical clients.
- Material Management and investment recovery experience
- Engineering, maintenance, or work control experience
- Has overall responsibility for executing procurement of services and materials for the Exelon Service Company
- Oversee the Implementation of the Strategic Sourcing strategy, objectives and alliance partnerships to ensure consistent quality of material and timely delivery, price savings, and overall supply chain improvements.
- Oversee the maintenance of a qualified supplier pool is available and supplier performance management processes.
- Oversees the communication across business units, with Suppliers, and other stakeholders to successfully source and purchase materials and services.
- Develops/implements strategic and operational inventory management and investment recovery processes and projects.
- Oversees the management of complex, high dollar purchasing activities.
- Responsible for supervising individual in the procurement group.
- Aligns and implements best practice stratefies to meet customer service and cost objectives. Impacts overall performance of the ESC by assuring services and materials are acquired at the lowest total cost of ownership and meet all objectives of internal clients.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster