Sr Analyst IT
- Full Time
At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Perform activities relating to designing, building, testing, implementing and maintaining solutions, products and processes under the guidance of a Lead Analyst or Manager. May assist in the coordination of tasks for subordinates.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Perform, document and assist in planning work activities relating to projects, sub-projects, or processes. For Projects: analyze requirements, then design, build, and test IT software solutions in accordance with IT project management standards. For operations/application maintenance: enhance, maintain or support existing IT products and processes to the defined service level agreement
- Maintain engagement with business and IT partners.
- Assist less experienced personnel.
- Proactively build business/IT knowledge to provide solutions.
- Utilize best practices to improve products and services. Apply and verify compliance to standards as defined within the Management Model.
- Bachelors degree and typically 3 to 5 years related experience in IT or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Appropriate technical skills
- Knowledge of business practices and processes in IT
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science preferred
- As assigned, work effectively with outsourcing partners
- Independence level: Works under general supervision.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster