Network & System Support Specialist
- The Network & System Support Specialist is inside EC&R NA Asset Information Systems/ Site Operations in the US responsible for documenting the compliance of NERC CIP, updating procedures and gathering compliance evidence for the day to day business. Main responsibilities will be focused on performing recurring tasks to keep the company in compliance with NERC CIP.
- Developing spreadsheets, procedures, databases and reports to ensure NERC CIP compliance for E.ON renewable assets in US to support Compliance in reporting to US regulatory agencies and the E.ON Board.
- Planning and implementation of SCADA infrastructure (Internet connection, OPC set up, SCADA Hardware design and installation) to allow for operation and analysis of E.ONs and E.ONs customer's renewable fleets in the US.
- A college degree is preferred with focus on IT, MIS, Networking and minimum 2 years' experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English, additional languages like German and Spanish are a plus
- Being able to successfully communicate to people with different cultural backgrounds, line management, and stakeholders across different hierarchies and functions
- Self-initiative, reliable and systematic manner of working
- Proactive work attitude and being customer oriented
- Must be a team worker with a high willingness to travel
- Provide 24/7 on-call support for the above systems