Head of Integrity, Reliability and Maintenance
Dears, We are looking for candidates with relevant experience for the open vacancy of Head of Integrity, Reliability and Maintenance Department. Requirement:
- Strong leadership skills in a multi-cultural and highly technical specialized environment;
- Ability to design, set, and implement operational objectives;
- Result driven approach and attitude;
- Understanding and practical application of energy industry process safety guidelines and procedures;
- Bachelor's Degree (or relevant industry experience) in Engineering preferred or discipline specific qualification;
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in the petrochemical, refining, oil / gas exploration and/or production industries in an integrity, reliability, or maintenance role, with at least 3 years in a managerial role in this function.